Norwegian Fish Balls Recipes
Norwegian Fish Balls is a very spicy, tasteful, tantalizing, tempting recipe.It's very delicious and yummy recipe. Just follow our quicker and easier method to make / Prepare Norwegian Fish Balls and enjoy this luscious, mouth watering recipe. Letís learn how to make/prepare Norwegian Fish Balls by following this easy recipe.
• 1 Leek - white only (chopped)
• 1 pound Cod
• 1/4 cup Light Cream
• 2 tbsp Potato Flour
• 1/2 tsp Salt
• 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
• 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
• 2½ cups Milk
• Parsley/Watercress (for garnish)
How to make Norwegian Fish Balls:
• Blend leek and cod in a food processor, till the formation of a paste. Take care not to puree. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
• Stir in cream. Add potato flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
• Beat the ingredients for 5 to 10 minutes, or until smooth.
• Roll into balls of even size.
• Roll the balls as large as meatballs, if it’s a main course meal. Half the size of meatballs is perfect for an appetizer.
• Heat milk in a pan and bring to almost boiling point.
• Lower heat and add meatballs with a large spoon, one at a time.
• Transfer to a platter, along with the liquid and serve with sauce.